How to Put Out a Kitchen Fire - Laminated Card with Magnet & Marker - 5.25x8.5 (Min Qty 100)
Production Time: 8 Working Days
|100|| $2.40 each|
|300|| $1.50 each|
|500|| $1.40 each|
|1000|| $1.25 each|
|2500|| $1.20 each|
|5000|| $1.04 each|
|10000|| $0.93 each|
- Your customers will appreciate this invaluable magnet that tells how to put out different types of kitchen fires. It also has a handy area for notes and emergency phone numbers.
- Each laminated card includes a write-on/wipe-off erasable pen, Velcro® pen holder, self-stick tape and magnets all enclosed in a clear cellophane package.
- Perfect giveaway item for local governments, health care organizations, senior caregivers, fire departments or anyone wishing to promote a life-saving message!
- What happens after I place my order? After you submit your order, within two working days, we'll email you a proof for your review and approval. Once you approve the proof (we won't go to print until we get your approval), we'll send your order to production. Production takes about 8 working days; add another 2-4 days for shipping.
- Product Size: 5.25 in. x 8.5 in. -- Made in the USA --
Also in Spanish
Includes FREE customization with your logo, picture and contact information.
Normal Production Time
8 Working Days
8.5 in. x 5.25 in.
6.4 lbs per 100 packages
Country of Manufacture
Price includes printing in full-color (four color process) on one on one or both sides, write-on/wipe-off marker, Velcro® pen holder, self-stick tape and magnets all enclosed in a clear cellophane package.
Make Your Message Stick!
Full-color laminated mini memo boards give you the creativity and visibility of a larger write-on/wipe-off laminated memo board in a convenient 5.25 x 8.5 size. They are amazingly cost effective, and can be customized with any creative message, chart, illustration or logo. Used daily and placed in high traffic areas, mini memos are a gift for the home or office that will build your business and get your message out there.
Exact color matches, metallic or fluorescent colors cannot be printed in full-color (four color process).